How CLAIR Can Help

For UK local authorities wishing to establish international affiliations with a Japanese local authority:

1. Requests should be sent directly to CLAIR London (Japan Local Government Centre).
2. After registering with CLAIR, prospective partners are listed on CLAIR Tokyo’s homepage directory and introduced in CLAIR’s monthly newsletter sent to local governments throughout Japan.
3. JLGC will then notify prospective partners if Japanese local authorities make any queries.


%d bloggers like this: